BusyBox Strikes Again?

Alle mercoled? 2 aprile 2008, Kel Modderman ha scritto:

> > The entirety of live.log is reproduced below:
> > -----
> > Begin: Running /scripts/live-premount ...
> > Done.debug: Can not mount backdev /dev/loop0 ( image =
> > /live/image/live/filesystem.squashfs ) on
> >   croot/imagename //filesystem.squashfs
> > Usage: mount [-r] [-w] [-o options] [-t type] [-f] [-i] [-n] device
> > directory Can not mount tmpfs on /cow

> mount()
> {
> 	# can loop mount files, klibc's mount cannot without first binding
> 	# file to loop (block) device node with losetup
> 	/bin/busybox mount "${@}"
> 	return "${?}"
> }

I was hit yesterday by this bug too and...this is not the case of loop
mounting; the "debug:" message above is misleading (and in fact the problem
is not mounting the  /dev/loop0 on //filesystem.squashfs, which is mounted,
but mounting a tmpfs), I'm debugging exactly that and I will report a fix
soon in a to be published git branch.

--
ESC:wq