BusyBox Strikes Again?

Hello,

It seems like my previous problem is a thing of the past, but I still
can't get past BusyBox:

I am building a very basic sid ISO on sid (live-helper 1.0~a41-1):
 lh_config --distribution sid; lh_build
in an empty directory.

Running the ISO through qemu or from a real CD dumps me to the
(initramfs) prompt.
The entirety of live.log is reproduced below:
-----
Begin: Running /scripts/live-premount ...
Done.debug: Can not mount backdev /dev/loop0 ( image =
/live/image/live/filesystem.squashfs ) on
  croot/imagename //filesystem.squashfs
Usage: mount [-r] [-w] [-o options] [-t type] [-f] [-i] [-n] device directory
Can not mount tmpfs on /cow
-----

I suppose I'll just have to wait for things to get better, right?
I would just go for lenny, but I have grown somewhat fond of the
dsniff package and that one doesn't seem to be available there.

Thanks,
 --J