liveCD for audio work

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 1:44 AM, Bob Proulx <bob at proulx.com> wrote:
>  It sounds to me that you are stuck on the first part of building the
>  kernel.  This is not specific to debian-live.  Is that correct?  Is
>  your current state stuck trying to build a custom kernel?
>
>  Bob

Yes, I am stuck on building a kernel, but it should be added that I am
trying to build a kernel that will work within the debian-live system;
it is my understanding that for a kernel to work in debian-live, it
must have squashfs + aufs.  I am additionally trying to add
realtime-preempt.

Sorry I wasn't more clear before...

--
Josh Lawrence