Mixed distributions on Debian Live images (and bug in ssl-cert 1.0.15)

* Will Murnane <will.murnane at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Desmond Cox <desmondgc at gmail.com> wrote:

>> However, a recent bug in ssl-cert would
>> cause the installation process to freeze"

> How long did you wait for ssl-cert?
[...]

That's not that relevant, because it does not really help you for
example on remote, automatic build servers. ;)

See my bug report #465279 against ssl-cert; Tollef Fog Heen fixed
that problem with upload of ssl-cert version 1.0.16 already.

JFYI && regards,
-mika-
--
 ,'"`.         http://www.michael-prokop.at/
(  grml.org -? Linux Live-CD for texttool-users and sysadmins