losetup can't establish loop during boot

El Tuesday 19 February 2008 12:57:33 Heiko Gro? va escriure:
> thanks Jordi,

You are welcome,

> Is there something I'm doing wrong? gpg is statically compiled from
> source and I installed all what is written in the loop-aes readme.
> Without gpg I can decrypt my squashfs on boottime.
> hmmm

look at the large list of dependencies of that package,

http://packages.debian.org/lenny/gnupg

and try to put in the initrd all what is needed.
Someone knows how to detect exactly what ?