losetup can't establish loop during boot

thanks Jordi,
I did exactly what you told me to do and I get after my
"/sbin/losetup"-command the following error string in live.log:
Error: Unable to detect home directory for uid 0

That is kinda weird because I'm using symmetric encryption, so my .gnupg
dir isn't needed.
Yesterday I tried putting the .gnupg directory on the key-partition and
using the -G Option to losetup. Then I get a message that the
gpg-decryption failed.

I haven't found anything about that error with the missing home dir in
the web.
Is there something I'm doing wrong? gpg is statically compiled from
source and I installed all what is written in the loop-aes readme.
Without gpg I can decrypt my squashfs on boottime.
hmmm

greets and thanks so far

Heiko