live-initramfs can not write to NFS writable exports

Hi list,

i have a server debian etch,  kernel is with patches i use, i installed and configured dhcp3 and tftp-hpa.

i want to have diskless nodes, so i use debootstrap to build a subirectory for the nodes and installed my custom kernel.

debootstrap --arch i386  --include=passwd,procps,etc... --variant minbase etch /nodes_system/live/fs.dir

I installed live-initramfs at nodes (from lenny repository).

* server  /var/lib/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default:

     label linux
     kernel vmlinuz-
     append initrd=initrd.img- root=/dev/nfs boot=live union=aufs neetboot=nfs nfsroot= keyb=es

* server cfg file exports:

    /nfs_shared       *(rw,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check,async,anonuid=0,anongid=0)

* node (/nodes_system/live/fs.dir) etc/fstab:  /nfs_shared    nfs    defaults,auto    0    0

* /nfs_shared has write/read permissions to all

COOL!! the nodes wake up very well, with my custom server and my custom applications, but when i mount nfs_shared i can't write to it, i only can read, the system says that the file system is read only ¿?. I have only this pain problem!!

The strange thing is that if i wake up the nodes without the boot=live option (see below) i can write to my /nfs_shared folder ¿?¿?

* server  /var/lib/tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/default:

     label linux
     kernel vmlinuz-
     append root=/dev/nfs initrd=initrd.img- neetboot=nfs nfsroot= ip=dhcp panic=10

But obviously this configuration isn't as good oa boot=live  +  aufs option, because all the nodes access and writes to /nodes_system/live/fs.dir...
Any help will be appreciated.