Re: Netboot freezes

On Thursday 30 October 2008 17:25:32 Vicente Lopez wrote:
> Hi,
> In my testing, the client system freezes on:
> Begin: Running /scripts/live-premount ... done.
> [   10.976370] eth0:  setting full-duplex.
> IP-Config: eth0 hardware address 00:01:03:86:ad:36 mtu 1500 DHCP RARP
> ... and never continues.
> I don't know how to make the system boot.
> Vicente Lopez Solis

I've been experiencing this problem also, and I don't know what to do about
it.  For me, this problem occurs sometimes, and sometimes it doesn't.  When
it happens, I have to reboot the machine and try it again.  I have written
about this before:

I still don't know what is causing the stall at this point.  I'm sorry that I
don't know more than this.

Joseph Rawson