Debian live entirely in RAM ?

Hi,

I would like some advice on a specific topic, please: what would it take
to have a debian live image, which copies everything it needs in RAM at
boot and allows to remove the boot media afterwards?

The application is that I need to boot a number of PC during a "one day"
event and I am considering "brewing" dedicated Debian live USB keys.

Now if it was possible to bring only one key and boot all PC one after
the other, I think it would be even more convenient.

As they have plenty of RAM, I think the option makes sense.

Do you guys think this would be feasible given debian live current state?

Any light sched on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

--
Vincent Stehlé