Wiki / manual / docs

Hi,

a recently post from Marco Amadori said:
> "Sure! We lack tutorials as well as good documentation."

I haven't enough time to contribute to the project itself but documentation
would be ok for me because it costs less time.
I looked at the docs / webpage and couldn't find any docs written in german.
I could do translations for german language if you want me to as this is my
native language.

regards,
Uwe Krause

--
 /////    Q u e l l t e x t   A G
//   //   Professionelle Software-Dienstleistungen

Vorstand: Arndt Schönewald und Hans Peter Wiedau
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Heinz Broß
HRB 14587 Amtsgericht Dortmund
USt-ID: DE210934152