wierd packages in chroot/root/chroot_packages

I tried to do a lh_build and it seemed to stop on trying to find
sl-lmodem-daemon package. I find this to be in error because there is
no file nor package in debian that is called this. There is howerver
sl-modem-daemon. I don't believe I needed a Smartlink modem so I
removed this from the things to grab. It was trying to grab
bcm43xx-fwcutter and b43-fwcutter. I had some other dependency
conflicts for telnet which I wanted, and telnet-ssl so I removed
telnet-ssl. I never needed ipppd, but it was listed and was causing
trouble when it was trying to install it.

sid category

bad packages:
sl-lmodem-daemon
bcm43xx-fwcutter