Re: ArtistX 0.6 question: rewrite wiki and manual

Thanks everybody for the replies.
I didn't understand so much the "hook thing". Should I add a script that basically repeats usermod commands but where (which dir)? And when will be run? (I mean at which point of the iso creation or booting?) Groups are really important for many application, is there a simple way of adding my user to a list of groups? Without this I get lots of complains from people about not supporting ntfs and such things.

After I sort this out I will to write relevant infos and possibly upload to the documentation or send it to the right person to publish it (Daniel?).
Again thanks everybody (especially the developers),

Marco