Re: [Fwd: Re: Debian Live Lenny Beta1]

Hi,

> I haven't quite finished - I'll probably come up with more additions
> later.  Also, I HAVEN'T TESTED THIS AT ALL.

I would add scalpel, the "Frugal, High Performance File Carver"

"A fast file carver that reads a database of header and footer definitions
 and extracts matching files from a set of image files or raw device files.
 Scalpel is filesystem-independent and will carve files from FATx, NTFS, ext2/3,
 or raw partitions. It is useful for both digital forensics investigation and
 file recovery."

Cheers

--
Mathieu