Keeping boot/* out of filesystem.squashfs

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 10:41 AM, Daniel Baumann <daniel at debian.org> wrote:
> i've commited a not perfect but less limited approach:
> http://git.debian.net/?p=live-helper.git;a=commitdiff;h=8550c1bb838a377d7c410f4226aa2b06024fbcb7;hp=aed728d4e53d984b0338bcec978c57c352c6cde4

It looks like this fix made it into live-helper 1.0.0+20080825.163637,
so I created config/binary_rootfs/excludes containing the following:

I did an lh_clean --purge and an lh_build.
During the build, I got the following error:
P: Begin building root filesystem image...
/usr/bin/env: chroot/chroot: No such file or directory

It *looked* like this was the way config/binary_rootfs/excludes is
supposed to be used. What did I do wrong there?