- Subject: Username format
- From: daniel at debian.org (Daniel Baumann)
- Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 14:40:53 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20080710133839.777aeb23@bottle>
- References: <20080710133839.777aeb23@bottle>
Erwan Le Gall wrote:
> * Must debian-live handle this ?
not sure.. i think that not-using whitespaces in account names is quite
cleary known, no?
> I'm able to write and give this patch but I prefer do it in the right
> way :)
feel free to.. have a look at Check_defaults() in functions/defaults.sh.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
Email: daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net