[Fwd: DL Installer]

Hey Daniel,
> Chris did good work on it last week

Chris Lamb? Who's Chris?
>> I offer my help to test it and debug it, just let me know how can we
>> proceed.
>>
> Anyway, if you have time to kill,
I don't have so much time to kill, unfortunately :-)
> just try it yourself and let us know,
> build a live system with LH_DEBIAN_INSTALLER_DAILY=enabled
> LH_DEBIAN_INSTALLER=live and put the live-installer udeb into
> config/binary_local-udebs.

live installer udeb? where I can find it?
>> Do you mind if I offer a sponsorship for it? What would be the most
>> appropriate way of paying this feature to Debian Live in your opinion?
>>
> depending on how much work to do is left, I'd setup a bounty with a
> fixed amount if I were you.

Where to set up a bounty? What fixed amount?

Chris if you are there reading please contact me, I have dozens of
people willing to help with that and provide sponsorship and other
oddities like that... :-)

Thanks for you proverbial kindness Daniel and have a nice day!

Happy Marco (not anymore alone in the dark)