Hi All,

I submitted a recurring bug for live-initramfs here :

I can't boot over usb with a binary.iso image set up on usb device: I've
got busybox, unable to find squashfs, /dev/sde not found ...

I have also a problem of loop1  when I used live-helper to create lenny
binary.img from Ubuntu Hardy System. The result is that I cannot mount
binary.img to check it as I've got an error from the mount command
"filesystem not identify" (something like that) or either an error  when
I did specify the filesystem in the mount command.