Bug#483777: live-helper: Change from --sections option to --category option
- Subject: Bug#483777: live-helper: Change from --sections option to --category option
- From: iwamatsu at nigauri.org (Nobuhiro Iwamatsu)
- Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 10:23:31 +0900
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sat, 31 May 2008 08:25:21 +0900
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <iwamatsu at nigauri.org> wrote:
> Package: live-helper
> Version: 1.0~a46-2
> Severity: normal
> In Debian Policy, main, contrib, and non-free are distinguished as category.
> However, it is section on live-helper.
> I think that I should match it to Debian Policy.
> Of course, the LH_SECTION variable should also change to LH_CATEGORY.
I got advice from Mr. Yamane.
I learnt there was how to call section, category, and component now.