live-initramfs, busybox and mount --move

"Juergen Fiedler" <juergen.fiedler at gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
>
> My recent Debian Live rebuilds (from an up-to-date) Lenny system have
> been working fine, except that using the 'toram' option drops me into
> busybox. Looking at the sources, it looks that this is due to the fact
> that 'mount --move' (as opposed to 'mount -o move') is used a few
> times in scripts/live, which doesn't seem to work with the busybox
> version of mount. Is there an easy way to work around that? I really
> do love my toram a lot.
>
> Also, if one wanted to propose a patch to change that, would making
> the changes on the git soources and then posting the output of 'git
> diff' be appropriate?

The two better alternatives is to provide a git tree for merging or a
exported patch for commiting.

Please read:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/docs/user-manual.html#submitting-patches

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 GNU/Linux User: 239058     GPG ID: 49A5F855