Bug#475783: marked as done (busybox: mounting loopback device fails in initrd (using live-initramfs))
- Subject: Bug#475783: marked as done (busybox: mounting loopback device fails in initrd (using live-initramfs))
- From: hertzog at debian.org (Raphael Hertzog)
- Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:28:29 +0200
- Message-id: <20080421072829.GA21921@ouaza.com>
- In-reply-to: <handler.475783.D475783.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20080420184244.GA22332@wavehammer.waldi.eu.org> <20080412225129.24623.7759.reportbug@grmlvrs> <handler.475783.D475783.email@example.com>
On Sun, 20 Apr 2008, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 07:37:02PM +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:
> > * Bastian Blank <waldi at debian.org> [20080420 19:03]:
> > > On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 12:51:29AM +0200, Michael Prokop wrote:
> > So the mount binary of busybox works whereas the one from
> > klibc-utils seems to fail.
> So it is no bug in busybox but in your setup. Closing.
Why aren't you reassigning it to klibc-utils instead?
(It's a pity we have to ask... reassigning should be the natural thing
to do, and you should explain why you choose a non-natural solution)
Either klibc-utils or some debian live package (casper?) for making bad
assumptions about klibc-util's mount.
Le best-seller fran?ais mis ? jour pour Debian Etch :