squashfs stops at 33% - antifuckup for .4.24 lenny

Le Fri, 28 Mar 2008 08:43:05 +0100,
Marco Lechner <marco.lechner at geographie.uni-freiburg.de> a ?crit :

> HI list,
>
> this is very urgent - because we are having a conference with 400
> participants next week our Workshop-Images can not be build anymore
> since lenny switched to kernel 2.6.24 yesterday.
> We sse a nice configure script including the antifuckup to build
> several different live-images to boot them via PXE for our workshops.
> The images were provided for testing as iso-images to the
> workshop-leaders. Since today night I can not build the images (with
> the requested changes from the WS-leaders) anymore. Is there a
> antifuckup for lenny using 2.6.24-1-686-kernel? Or is there a way to
> force 2.6.22-3-686 to be used?

As say in previous mails :

"however, you can get the old packages from snapshot.debian.net."

The better is to use your own mirror... If you have one.

--
Erwan Le Gall