GNUmed on Debian Live CD

Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> I then cleaned up via lh_clean and deleted the cache but kept the config.

a shorter way to acchieve this is: lh_clean --purge

> I issued all the squashfs-antifuckup commands once again like in an earlier
> posting.

you are building testing or unstable? squashfs antifuckup is *only*
needed if the distribution of the *live* system is lenny/testing.

> Now it starts to boot but fails with 'can't open /scripts/casper'

casper is only used on etch. if you build lenny or newer, make sure your
LH_INITRAMFS is set to live-initramfs (or use auto to have it set at
runtime depending on LH_DISTRIBUTION).

> apart from the local packages stuff this seemed to work a few weeks ago. I did
> not update live_helper or any other package since then.

you should update to the most recent version in order to get general
bugfixes.

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net