Runtime error in Debian Live

Daniel Baumann ?rta:
> Celtic wrote:
>> export MKSQUASHFS_OPTIONS="-b 64K -no-sparse"
>> lh_build
>
> don't do that. as said before, see
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/debian-live-devel/2008-February/003204.html

Ok, ok. Now try it.

>> To add a specific debian package, just move the .deb into
>> config/chroot_local-packages/ directory. Packages included in this
>> directory will be copied in the chroot and installed automatically.
>> Not work. Not added to iso.

> works here.
> saying just "doesn't work" doesn't help at all, at least you need to
> provide logs and the configuration you're using. see BUGS in
> /usr/share/doc/live-helper/ on how to write usefull bug reports.

Ok, you win :) I try to make a good bugreport. I hope, this bugreport is ok.
* Architecture of the host system
vmware virtual machine i386 generic processor, 256M RAM
* Version of live-helper on the host system
lh, version 1.0~a40
* Version of live-initramfs on the live system
I don't know, where I found it. Sorry.
* Version of debootstrap and/or cdebootstrap on the host system
debootstrap 1.0.8
* Architecture of the live system
i386
* Distribution of the live system
Debian Testing
* Version of the kernel on the live system
2.6.22-3-486

lh_config --mirror-bootstrap \
"http://localhost:3142/ftp.debian.org/debian"; --packages "mc clamav \
ntfs-3g"

In make.log, 1015. line:
Reading package lists...
Building dependency tree...
Reading state information...
P: Begin installing local packages lists...
P: Begin installing local packages...
dpkg: --install needs at least one package archive file argument
Type dpkg --help for help about installing and deinstalling packages [*];

It's not seems to good...
I upload the "make.log" and  "config.tar.gz" (without commercial deb
packages ) to:

http://celtic.aion.hu/LIVE/livedevel

>> If you want to install packages from an unofficial/third-party Debian
>> repository, add the source.list entry into
>> config/chroot_sources/sources.list.bootstrap and
>> config/chroot_sources/sources.list.binary, and specify the packages
>> either with a local package list in config/chroot_local-packageslists or
>> with the --packages parameter. For more information, read the examples
>> in /usr/share/live-helper/examples/sources/.
>>
>> Not work too....
>
> it must be foo.chroot and foo.binary, the wiki is not up2date.

Sorry, I don't understand...

>> 2. Q: How do I add a script running immediately after all other scripts
>> when the live system boots?
>>
>> * A: * Add your script in
>> config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/live-bottom/99script
>>
>> Note: the hook script must be executable.
>>
>> It's not works. When I  drop script to
>> config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/initramfs-tools/scripts/init-bottom/99script,
>> script executed,
>> but not too good. Which is the good directory?
>
> the hook thing within initramfs is new and not expected to work yet. the
> wiki is wrong if it is giving a different impression.

Ok, I see.