Success with kernel 2.6.24 and squashfs 3.3

Hello list,

Starting with a Debian Live in testing release, I have added the standard
kernel 2.6.24, and also compiled and installed the modules aufs, squashfs and
others

Now I am writing this message with kmail in the just started Live system,

that kernel uses squashfs in gz mode, no lzma, because in the squashfs package
Daniel has written warnings about using lzma by now,

Thanks to Daniel and to the others whose work in Debian has done this possible

Jordi Pujol