Cant build usb-hdd correct on 1.0~a34-1

The plot thickens: I have gnu-fdisk installed and that one doesn't
deal well with loopback devices that use all-zero files. It gives an
error message (Error: Unable to open
/home/juergen/debian-live/test.img - unrecognised disk label.) and
quits with exit code 1, which seems to be causing issues in
lh_losetup.
Reverting to the fdisk provided in util-linux (by purging gnu-fdisk,
in my case) fixed this issue for me.

 -Juergen