Searching for a nice Debian

Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Damian Lubosch wrote:
>> Afterwards it runs almost like a real Debian.
>
> uuh, i would never say that ;)

Hey, Daniel if you get a chance take a look at the new mepis.org 7.0
beta-6, if you have not tried Mepis it's a Live CD with a desktop icon
to install, it's based on Debian Etch with some extra tools and drivers
installed, most any hardware just works out of the box. :) Behaves and
acts just like a Debian system and I have not found any Debian software
that would not install. If you want it to look just like the default
Debian KDE Desktop just run "kpersonalizer" as I do, because I love the
nice clean look of the default Debian KDE Desktop.

The reason I mention this is that I don't know any Debian Dev's and I
would really like to get *your* impression. :)
--
Regards, Jimmy Johnson
Registered Linux User #380263