an intresting problem (Now it worls)

Daniel Baumann wrote:
> [ replied to the list, as it is probably interesting for other people too. ]
>
> Justin Pryzby wrote:
>>> for sid, are you using aufs now?
>> Is that the recommended way now or is it a workaround or ??
>
> for 2.6.22, there is currently no matching unionfs available in Debian.
>
> I'll upgrade to unionfs 2.x soon, so that you can choose between aufs
> and unionfs, but for the moment, you have to use aufs.

Badabing!

Now it works.
The error was that I was using unionfs as default. And first I changed

LH_UNION_FILESYSTEM="aufs" ... hrmm but after a while I realized that
env just changes the kernel args.

LH_LINUX_PACKAGES="linux-image-2.6 aufs-modules-2.6 squashfs-modules-2.6"

Is the correct option I had unionfs-modules-2.6 instead of aufs as default.

It says that it Default is autodetected, is that when the env has no value ?

There are some syslinux errors when building lenny with usb-hdd (it
misses some include .cfg files and the menu labels seems not expanded).

But doing isos is fine at the moment. It probably should work if one
replaced the missing files and fix the menu.cfg and then doing a new
lh_binary first removing the binary_iso stagefile.

Correct ?

And Im really really glad I found this great project, debian puts
another pound in the best distro sack :-)

Thanks
//Peter

--

bitrunner