setting up a couple of user accounts

Hi,

I have some software that I would like installed on a LiveCD for demonstration
purposes.  The installation requires the addition of  a couple of user
accounts with the software in those accounts.

Is there a way to add additional users?

Using the old make-live, I would create a separate chroot and do my
installation there, and then use the following comand:

make-live --include-chroot /home/jas/debianliveSCIRun/ --hook="chown 999:99
9 /home/casper -R"

I looked through the exmple scripts for debian-live but didn't see anything,
any points to FAQs or something I perhaps overlooked would be appreciated.

Thanks,

John Schmidt