lh_chroot_devpts missing error

John Schmidt wrote:

>  lh_config
> cp script to chroot_local-hooks
> lh_chroot
> lh_binary
>
> However, at the lh_chroot stage, I get the error:
> "E: lh_chroot_devpts missing".

I think he got the answer. From IRC:

04:00 < jaschmidt> Hi,  I am following the wiki DebianLive/Examples and
  looking at the section "Make one live CD with some hacks".  I am following
  the procedure for doing the following : lh_config, cp script to
  chroot_local-hooks, lh_chroot, lh_binary.  However, at the lh_chroot stage,
  I get the error:  "E: lh_chroot_devpts missing".  Looking in the mailing
  list archives didn't reveal anything obvious.  Is there anything else I need
  to do to get past this stage?

04:30 < lamby> jaschmidt: You forgot to run lh_bootstrap
04:31 < lamby> That's basically a cryptic error message saying: "I don't have
  the dependencies to run lh_chroot_devpts"

04:31 < jaschmidt> lamby: Okay, gotcha. I started to look thru the source of
  those files

Regards,

Chris Lamb, UK                                       chris at chris-lamb.co.uk
                                                            GPG: 0x634F9A20