live image building broken

Here the config

http://212.117.109.134/~gfwp/config.tar.gz

Running lh_binary with the snapshot version I get more error-information
see here below:

P: Begin building binary usb-hdd image...
0+0 records in
0+0 records out
0 bytes (0 B) copied, 2.5416e-05 seconds, 0.0 kB/s
!!! The following error/warning messages can be ignored !!!
P: Mounting /dev/loop0 with offset 0
Error: Error informing the kernel about modifications to partition
/dev/loop0p1 -- Invalid argument.  This means Linux won't know about any
changes you made to /dev/loop0p1 until you reboot -- so you shouldn't
mount it or use it in any way before rebooting.
Warning: The kernel was unable to re-read the partition table on
/dev/loop0 (Invalid argument).  This means Linux won't know anything
about the modifications you made until you reboot.  You should reboot
your computer before doing anything with /dev/loop0.
Error: Error informing the kernel about modifications to partition
/dev/loop0p1 -- Invalid argument.  This means Linux won't know about any
changes you made to /dev/loop0p1 until you reboot -- so you shouldn't
mount it or use it in any way before rebooting.
Warning: The kernel was unable to re-read the partition table on
/dev/loop0 (Invalid argument).  This means Linux won't know anything
about the modifications you made until you reboot.  You should reboot
your computer before doing anything with /dev/loop0.
P: Mounting /dev/loop0 with offset 512
mkfs.vfat 2.11 (12 Mar 2005)
Loop device does not match a floppy size, using default hd params
Can't open /proc/5766/fd/3: No such file or directory
Cannot initialize 'S:'
Bad target s:/ldlinux.sys
syslinux: failed to create ldlinux.sys