building a lenny live CD ?

Hi!

I'm running lenny on an Athlon amd64, i386 mode.

I made a live CD with etch. Runs perfectly ; thanks, that's great !

Then I tried to make an iso with lenny.
I made another directory, to be sure nothing would interfere. Then I
just changed : LH_DISTRIBUTION="lenny" in config/bootstrap

The iso builds, but won't boot with qemu. I tried with a real CD too ;
same thing.

I tried

lh_build  > lh_build.log 2>&1

and I found the lines:

Building tag database...
Parallel mksquashfs: Using 1 processor
Creating little endian 3.0 filesystem on filesystem.squashfs, block size
65536.
TIOCGWINZ ioctl failed, defaulting to 80 columns
^M[                                                            ]
1/16060   0%^M[   ... very  long line

Exportable Little endian filesystem, data block size 65536, compressed
data, compressed metadata, compressed fragments, duplicates are removed
Filesystem size 106207.05 Kbytes (103.72 Mbytes)

I could not see anything else looking wrong in the listing.

I ran the iso wich qemu and I made images of the two last screens. I
can send them if it helps.

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Pierre Meurisse