kernel crash

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 11:51:38AM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:

> as you are using qemu, please make first sure that this is not a qemu
> bug (e.g. by retrying with non-stripped builds from
> http://daniel.debian.net/packages-other/qemu/).

This is history. First I try kvm from debian. Annoying and
permanent problem with kernel version and I have switched to
original kvm, compiling it with debian kernel. But nigher
debian, nor original kvm don't support netboot. The same true
for debian qemu. Finally I stick on original qemu-0.9.0 +
kqemu-1.3.0pre11.

Thus to test netboot we need some speed up with kqemu or kvm
(with hardware support) kernel module and netboot support itself.
Without hardware or kernel acceleration it is too slowly to do
such work.

My be better (quicker) to test this configuration on real
hardware.

--

****   Vladimir Stavrinov  ******