invalid syslinux config in case of usb-hdd for sid/lenny

On Fri, Jun 29, 2007 at 10:34:29AM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:

> don't be that inpatient ;)

I am not. I was not sure if You know about this bug. It would be
enough to send short reply, recognized this bug like "Yes, I see
and will fix it".

> in the meanwhile, patches are welcome.

You've got one in the very first message of this thread, but You
reject it. It is simple and leave one only alternative: one
kernel or more for all distributions. But You want long
filenames and this become source of this bug.

--

****   Vladimir Stavrinov  ******