custom kernel in local directory

Hello,

I want to use my own kernel with live-helper.
I generated three packages with make-kpkg: linux-image, squashfs-modules
and unionfs-modules.

To create my binary, I set LIVE_LINUX_PACKAGES="none" and copied my
packages in config/chroot_local-packages.
The problem is that each deb is installed separately
(lh_chroot_local-packages).
If linux-image isn't the first, that won't be ok.

Is it a good idea to modify this script and to install both at the same
time?

An other solution is to create lh_chroot_local-linux-image for
LIVE_LINUX_PACKAGES which aren't in apt repository.

Thanks