timezone

On Thu, Jun 28, 2007 at 09:51:18PM +0200, Mathieu GELI wrote:

> I'm actually not really happy with that as we could go adding zillions

Don't agree. This is good idea to use kernel boot parameters.
This is flexible way to customize environment manually at boot
time, especially for pxe boot.

> parameters when using a preseed file with the "preseed/file=" keyword
> seems saner.

This is OK too, but it is not replacement. It may be considered
as main way to set parameters, while command line is alternative
options. We need both methods.

****   Vladimir Stavrinov   ******
*******   vs at inist.ru   **********
*****   http://inist.ru   ********