make-live creates unusable binary.img

Il Friday 22 June 2007 18:06:19 neuhoff at mhccorp.com ha scritto:
> I have retrieved the latest live-helper package from sid and then ran the
> command
>

> 	make-live --bootstrap cdebootstrap -d lenny --username usblive  -b
> usb-hdd --packages xorg xfce4

The last command should be 'make-live -d lenny --username usblive  -b
usb-hdd --packages "xorg xfce4"' since cdebootstrap is the default.

Tried on a sid system with svn's live-helper_1.0~a16~2230, it filled the
isolinux directory although the .img generation is "ghostly" broken as you
could see changing dir to "./debian-live" and giving "lh_binary_usb-hdd"
after the build finishes.

Daniel said that a fix will come soon, so do not worry :-)

Etch images should be working.