including packages *.db

gomporra at eupmt.upc.edu wrote:
> 1.I have some packages *.deb that i want to include when I rebuild an img ,where
> can I put this packages?.

config/chroot_local-packages

> 2.a new boot splash goes in debian-live/binary/casper?.

if you mean a syslinux splash, you include it as
config/binary_syslinux/splash.rle

if you mean a grub splash, you include it as
config/binary_grub/splash.xpm.gz

if you mean a usplash theme, you include at the right place under
config/chroot_local-includes

> 3.when I do lh_clean binary the archive that is in debian-live/binary/casper
> named vzlinux (i thing that is the name) was cleaned and when rebuild img crash
> becose didn't find the archive.

if you do lh_clean $stage, you need to completely redo the stage you
have cleaned. or in other words: lh_clean binary && lh_binary

Email:          daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net