Build usb-hdd after iso image
- Subject: Build usb-hdd after iso image
- From: daniel at debian.org (Daniel Baumann)
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:09:42 +0200
- Message-id: <465DA1C6.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1180539750.3040.14.camel@localhost>
- References: <1180538754.3040.5.camel@localhost> <465D9992.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1180539750.3040.14.camel@localhost>
> I've tried it, but only iso image is rebuild
you need edit config/binary and change LH_BINARY_IMAGES from iso to usb-hdd.
> Is a bug of my
> live-package version (live-package_0.99.26-1_all.deb)?
live-package is dead. do not use it. use live-helper instead.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
Email: daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net