Build usb-hdd after iso image
- Subject: Build usb-hdd after iso image
- From: l.cappe at gmail.com (luca)
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 17:42:30 +0200
- Message-id: <1180539750.3040.14.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <465D9992.email@example.com>
- References: <1180538754.3040.5.camel@localhost> <465D9992.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Il giorno mer, 30/05/2007 alle 17.34 +0200, Daniel Baumann ha scritto:
> luca wrote:
> > can i build an image for usb-hdd after i've created an iso image,
> > without download all package (lh_clean binary && lh_binary) ?
> yes. as you stated, 'lh_clean binary && lh_binary' will do it.
I've tried it, but only iso image is rebuild. Is a bug of my
live-package version (live-package_0.99.26-1_all.deb)?
No any other option is needed, like at starting process (ex. make-live