LIVE_BOOTAPPEND= " locale=fr "
- Subject: LIVE_BOOTAPPEND= " locale=fr "
- From: Frederic.Lehobey at free.fr (Frederic Lehobey)
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:20:59 +0200
- Message-id: <20070530122059.GA5699@melusine>
- In-reply-to: <1180524020.12654.3.camel@localhost>
- References: <1180524020.12654.3.camel@localhost>
On Wed, May 30, 2007 at 01:20:19PM +0200, laurent-ducos wrote:
> I'm a french user of make-live (live-package - utility to build Debian
> Live systems).
> I want that my live-Cd launches out in French. I added this line to
> the /etc/make-live.conf file: LIVE_BOOTAPPEND= " locale=fr ". But when I
> start the live-Cd I have this error message: Could not find kernel
> image : vmlinuz
> I think of not having written the good locale one. Can you help me ?
With respect to the locales, this :
used to work. But as Daniel told you, live-package is deprecated,
unmaintained and replaced by live-helper. Cannot you use the latter?
I am currently learning to use live-helper (with French locale) and
would be happy to try helping you (on this list) if you decide to
switch to live-helper.