casper is dead, long lives live-initramfs

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 12:00:05PM +0200, Daniel Baumann wrote:
[..]
> Note that if you build etch images, you need to include the backports
> repository at http://live.debian.net/debian/ into your configuration in
> order to be able to use live-initramfs.

Is lenny OK without the backports repository? Mind you, I'd gladly build
sid images, but it looks like it still hasn't recovered completely.
Either way: How would I add the backports to my configuration? I've
gotten all confused about the different variables again.

Thanks,
 ~Juergen