casper is dead, long lives live-initramfs

Hi,

for several reasons, I have decided to fork casper to get things easier,
faster and different done than it was the case when having had the
casper-and-ubuntu relationship.

About a month ago, I therefore started working on that, uploaded it to
Debian and since about two weeks now, there is live-initramfs in Debian
unstable (see ChangeLog[0] for current changes).

Now that Marco also will work on live-initramfs, we decided to let
casper die in favour for live-initramfs. Therefore, the next upload of
live-initramfs to unstable will replace casper. Further changes to
casper in ubuntu will be resynced to live-initramfs, though.