How to customize isolinux.cfg/menu.lst?
- Subject: How to customize isolinux.cfg/menu.lst?
- From: tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com (Tzafrir Cohen)
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 22:13:16 +0300
- Message-id: <20070516191316.GF12879@xorcom.com>
- In-reply-to: <1179301782.5534.9.camel@goofy>
- References: <1179244143.9029.4.camel@goofy> <20070516063610.GA12879@xorcom.com> <1179301782.5534.9.camel@goofy>
On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 09:49:42AM +0200, Goran wrote:
> > > is there a way to edit isolinux.cfg/menu.lst? I want to change the
> > > settings of default boot settings. With hook scripts I had no effect.
> > binary_localincludes ?
> > What changes are you really after?
> I just want to change/delete some files from /isolinux. E.g. f4.txt
> should be deleted and noted in isolinux.cfg editet. Further It would be
> nice to add/change/delete the boot labels.
You need to chnge files. You don't really need to delete f4.txt if noone
looks at it. I blieve you can do with the extra 3 or 4 blocks.
icq#16849755 jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406 mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
http://www.xorcom.com iax:guest at local.xorcom.com/tzafrir