How to customize isolinux.cfg/menu.lst?
- Subject: How to customize isolinux.cfg/menu.lst?
- From: tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com (Tzafrir Cohen)
- Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:36:11 +0300
- Message-id: <20070516063610.GA12879@xorcom.com>
- In-reply-to: <1179244143.9029.4.camel@goofy>
- References: <1179244143.9029.4.camel@goofy>
On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 05:49:03PM +0200, Goran wrote:
> Hi all,
> is there a way to edit isolinux.cfg/menu.lst? I want to change the
> settings of default boot settings. With hook scripts I had no effect.
What changes are you really after?
There are several different cases here:
1. Installed system (in this case it would also be nice to have a boot
splash. not so tricky)
2. Live CD with isolinux
3. Live CD with grub.
Which did you have in mind?
icq#16849755 jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406 mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
http://www.xorcom.com iax:guest at local.xorcom.com/tzafrir