Debian Live and Google Summer of Code 2007

Kartik Mistry wrote:

> On 4/19/07, Daniel Baumann <daniel@debian.org> wrote:
> > The next step on the timeline begins at May 28th, where the students
> > start coding on their projects. I am happily looking forward to it.

Me too. :]

Thanks again to Daniel for mentoring me. Also thank-you to Kartik for your
kind words. I'm lurking on the IRC channel (irc.debian.org/#debian-live)
as 'lamby' if anyone wants to say hi or to throw some rough ideas around.

Best wishes,

--
 Chris Lamb, Leamington Spa, UK                          GPG: 0x634F9A20