apt-proxy usage

Hello,

Internet  is expensive  in my  paradise  (perhaps it's  the reason  it
is). So before I begin to  fetch packages...  Is it possible to use my
apt-proxy. I mean

ii apt-proxy 1.9.35-0.3  Debian archive proxy and partial mirror builder

Something like (if zandette is the name of my localhost):

,----
| # $LIVE_MIRROR_BUILD: set the mirror to fetch packages from
| LIVE_MIRROR_BUILD="deb http://zandette:9999/debian etch main contrib non-free"
|
| # $LIVE_MIRROR_BUILD_SECURITY: set the security mirror to fetch packages from
| LIVE_MIRROR_BUILD_SECURITY="http://zandette:9999/security etch/updates main contrib non-free"
|
| # $LIVE_MIRROR_IMAGE: set the mirror which ends up in the image
| LIVE_MIRROR_IMAGE="http://ftp.debian.org/debian/";
|
| # $LIVE_MIRROR_IMAGE_SECURITY: set the security mirror which ends up in the image
| LIVE_MIRROR_IMAGE_SECURITY="http://security.debian.org/";
`----

And  a question about  software to  install. If  I want  xorg, wmaker,
iceweasel,emacs21-nox in a list. I presume I have to create (for example) :

/root/debian-live/config/chroot_localpackageslists/LivePackageList
with :
,----
| emacs21-nox
| x11-core
| wmaker
| iceweasel
`----

and in /root/debian-live/config/chroot :
,----
| # $LIVE_PACKAGES: set the packages to install
| LIVE_PACKAGES=""
|
| # $LIVE_PACKAGES_LISTS: set the package list to install
| LIVE_PACKAGES_LISTS="/root/debian-live/config/chroot_localpackageslists/LivePackageList"
`----

ph
--
" \    _                                           LE GIBBON DE HAINAN
    \o/ "                             POPULATION MONDIALE 24 INDIVIDUS