Note about the default/prebuilt images

Hi,

I'm just mentioning it here so that it doesn't get lost:

Since yesterday, the default images which are autobuild on
http://live.debian.net/ are built with live-helper (the build of today
is running right now).

Since we autobuild both the identical iso and usb images for the given
flavours, it didn't make any sense to have the source images in iso
form. Hence, the sources are now provided in a more neutral form, namely
a tarball.

Additionally, the configuration directory of the build is also included
within (it will also be included if you build your own system and decide
to create the source image, regardless in which output format it is).
So, it is really easy to just rebuild such an image if anyone wants to
do that.

Have fun,
Daniel