patch to allow persistence on NFS mounts...

Alle 16:55, mercoled? 14 marzo 2007, Fr?d?ric BOITEUX ha scritto:
> I've fixed some bugs and updated the patches...

Thanks, I will look at them ASAP.

> as a side note, I?think quite difficult and obscure to debug casper
> work, as all output is redirected in a file... This scheme hides all
> the Casper work to users, I?don't think it's a very good idea.

This happens because of lack of usplash, otherwise the output is first sent to
usplash, then to the /var/log/casper. To debug look also at feature of
initramfs-tools maybe-break, it allows to break as in adding a boot parameter
e.g. "break=casper-bottom" returning you to initramfs at given point.

I hope an updated usplash could soon hit sid.
--
ESC:wq