patch to allow persistence on NFS mounts...

	Hello,

  I've done some Casper patches (tested on 1.77, aka Etch version only)
to allow persistent data to be located on a NFS (or CIFS, not
tested) server. It works for me for persistent mounts, for snapshots,
I?didn't tried, and the support is incomplete :?the casper-snapshot
command isn't updated to support update of snapshots on nfs (at
reboot/shutdown...).

  If the client has booted on NFS?from a server with
path /some/path/to/binary, it will try to
mount /some/path/to/[<hostname>/]casper-rw
and /some/path/to/[<hostname>/]home-rw of the same server...

  It can take quite a long time, as I?reused NFS?mounting procedure of
casper, which tries many times the same NFS?mount (workaround of a
bug, but don't know which).

  If you have questions about this, I?can elaborate.

	Hope it helps,
		Fred.