netboot tests

	Hello,

  I've tried to build and run a netboot Debian Live system, and I had
some problems before to succeed, so I?report them in case it could be
helpful for others :

1/ during construction of Live system :
  - the make-live command don't work completely with 'net' type when
the root path isn't a full path
  - I spent some time trying to understand why the chroot generation
fails, then found that the partition used was with 'nodev' option :-(
It's a quite common mistake when building chroots, but hard to debug
when you don't know what happens...

  For these 2 small problems, I?submit a patch, feel free to use it or
modify if you think it's valuable.

2/ use of net Live system :
  I?already use grub to do some network boots, so I?tried to install
generated Live Package for it. I had some difficulties to find what I
have to install on my TFTP / NFS?server, i.e. tftpboot and binary
directories.
  Another trick was that my NFS server is under 2.4?and only supports
UDP?NFS?: to allow Debian Live's initramfs to mount the binary
directory, I had to add the words NFSOPTS="-o udp" to the boot
sequence, with uppercase NFSOPTS (the casper's manpage tell about
lowercase nfsopts= option, but this didn't work for me, and looking at
the casper sources, it couldn't be) and double quotes (single ones
don't work).

  Thanks for this nice software,
	Fred.